Wednesday, May 13, 2009

I'm 22 Years Of Age


May 13th, 1987 is/was my birthday. I'm 22 years old.

So, whats going on in this exact moment in time?


I just came home from hanging out with Brian.

We ate Checkers/watched 30 Rock.

I love Tina Fey.

Alec Baldwin is on the David Letterman show.

I'm listening to Ryan Adams - "So Alive".

I'm waiting for the day my parents put the house back up for sale, i know it's going to happen.

My job is silly...STILL.

I'm trying to lose a couple pounds that i gained over the winter.

It's hard because of the drinking.

Is this depressing?
I'm sorry.
After work I'm going out to Friday's to celebrate.
I'll probably perk up.
I'd like to go to Manhattan on Saturday.
Who knows, right?



1 comment:

  1. Happy belated birthday!

    On the plus side-- no, never mind, there isn't a plus side. Haha.

    ReplyDelete