Friday, May 29, 2009

Donezo

Well, it was a helluva night last evening. Standard Thursday night at Faddy Malones, with a pretty large crew. I believe I drank far more then i would have liked to, and completely destroyed myself, tot he point where i couldn't speak or make movements. I barely remember being dropped off home. I just went to sleep in my clothes and slept there, in what was sort of like a fake coma. Then morning comes. Morning was awful, as i woke up, headed to the bathroom and, still drunk, threw up multiple times. I layed down on the bathroom floor for what seemed to be about 15 minutes, before i proceeded to go back to sleep, and lay there once again in a drunken sleep. I woke up about 12:00pm, took a shower, which helped out a lot, and noticed i have a black and blue bruise on my wrist; how it got there is any person's guess. Anyway, i made two English Muffins and took some Tylenol. Now I'm going to take a nap before I have to go to Philadelphia with Matt to see The National.
I really want to take a break from drinking...or at least have a fair few and call it a night.


No comments:

Post a Comment