Tuesday, October 14, 2008

What Shall Be The End Of Me?

Whats going to be the end of me? Whats going to aide me in kicking the proverbial bucket? I couldnt tell you my friends, because there are multiple factors. Is it the delightful burgers that i am addicted to, thanks to the Burger King and his dark magic? Or will it be the pitchers/cans/bottles/glasses of cold beer that i consume to numb my brain and body from the everyday torture that reality so coldly drops upon my doorstep? Could it possibly be the cigarettes that i crave when im enjoying a fine brew with the mates? Or finally, will it be my own free will, that tosses my soon-to-be lifeless body off of the highest building i can find, ending the seemingly never ending raid of frustration and agony that life loves to cruely smack me in my odd face with?


Here's to throwing caution to the wind.






































3 comments: