Saturday, May 22, 2010

The state of things

What can I say? I'm at faddy malones, alone, on a Friday night. I'm nursing a broken heart. Marisa broke up with me, and then she saw me kiss a girl at a party and got very angry. Misunderstandings? Not on the same page? I don't know, all I do know is I wish her well and I'm always open to a chat. I'd buy her a drink. But I sit Here at faddy malones and I realize this place is a second home of sorts. Everything good, bad and indifferent has happened to me here.I got drunk enough to throw up, I made out with a girl walking her home years ago, I broke a chair standing on top of it and I did karaoke here as well. I met people I diddnt want to meet and people I diddnt mind meeting, and the one thing that remains is no matter how much I laugh it dislike faddys, ill always enjoy my time spent here. And I hope it doesn't Ho out it business because its a home for the hopeless romantic like myself. If marisa ever read this I would hope that she understands how I feel and we can move on as adults. This rambling has come to a conclusion, if you read this please comment and give me your thoughts. Anonymous is fine with me. I'm a good lad, just lacking in confidence, give me a break, right? I don't know. I think I'm going to learn how to play the guitar, I need something to focus on.I don't know.
Cheers internetz.



No comments:

Post a Comment