Monday, May 11, 2009

STAR TREK

Mike and I saw Star Trek Sunday evening. This flick completely blew me away. The effects were stunning, and most of all, the cast of characters portrayed the original cast brilliantly. I was never uncomfortable with the acting either, Bones, Kirk, Spock, Scotty were all well casted. The authentic sounds in the Enterprise were great and they even threw in all the famous original lines, in a way that was seam-less. I was never a huge Star Trek fan, and i certainly prefer Star Wars over it, but I do enjoy the original series, and this movie played it nice and close to the real deal.
William Shatner was not in this movie, however Leonard Nimoy was, much to my delight.
For old times sake, enjoy this photo of Captain James Tiberius Kirk.

No comments:

Post a Comment