Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Stream of Thoughts



My car died today on the way to work. Who knows what is wrong this time, as its not the first time it has failed me.

It snowed today wich was kinda cool, cos it wasnt too much or too little.

I think my new favorite pint of beer is Killians Irish Red. Smooth beer. I definately added it to my list of beers that i fancy.

At this very moment Conan O'brien just put a huge Christmas sweater on his desk.

I'm going to try and not spend too much money and do my best to see a grand in my bank account. I have a feeling my car repair bills are going to be in my way.

I wish i was rich, I think about it more and more each day. Money can buy you happiness, or at least distract you from the bullshit of life, like, say, not having a girlfriend.

Oh well, cheers.

I'll be back with the regularly scheduled zany off the wall humor and inane irreverent posts tomorrow.



No comments:

Post a Comment