Saturday, December 8, 2007

real talk

i dont usually endorse or listen to rap music. but this shit is real right here.
old school flow from Gang Starr

The same sheisty cats that you hang with, and do your thang withcould set you up and wet you up, nigga peep the languageIt's universal, you play with fire it may hurt youor burn you, lessons are blessings you should learn throughLet's face facts, although MC's lace tracksit doesn't mean behind the scenes there ain't no dirt to trace backThat goes for all of us, there ain't nobody to trustIt's like sabotage, it's got me ready to bustBut I can't jeapordize, what I have done up to this pointSo I'ma get more guys, to help me run the whole jointCultivate, multiply, motivate, or else we'll dieYou know I be the masterof the who what where and whySee when you're shinin, some chumps'll wanna dull yaAlways selfish jealous punks, will wanna pull yadown, just like some shellfish in a bucketcause they love it, to see your ass squirm like a wormBut just as you'll receive what is comin to youEverybody else is gonna get theirs tooI ain't no saint, therefore I cannot disputeThat everyone must meet their moment of truth

No comments:

Post a Comment